New to the lifestyle

Head1174
Head1174
New to the lifestyle
We are a new couple looking to be adventorous with other couples prefferably in the 30 to 50 ole range. She likes bisexual and I like to see my women get man handled by 2 big bulls 10" to 11" bulls. I like to watch her please both men and women. She is always horny and I the same. If anyone is interested please contact us on this site. Party supplies are welcome and she can make any male or female buckle to thier knees. So if this sounds like something you may be interested hit us up.
Gregory
Gregory
You are speaking my language! If you would like to see someone - my wife - eagerly and openly (that's what makes it so hot!) fulfull these fantasies for the first time, while we watch and direct, please contact me. She as much as I, would do anything to have us watching her perform for us with two big men, double penetratrating her while we watch and listen to her ask for it. We aren't kids ant longer, and know exactly what we want, and are turned on by the fact that we are ready and dying to do it, time and again. It is an itch that we have to scratch and hope you can help us! To me, watching a woman - my wife - openly give in and ask for this in front of strangers, and tell us and the men what she wants them to do and make them do it in front of us - I love it. It can and will lead to all sorts of wonderful scenarios, if you are game. That's why I am bring so open and frank here, that's what's so exciting, walking in and knowing what she will be doing. We love the idea of trading our fantasies to do anything to fulfill yours. Mine, I want to watch this without delay, to break the ice, a few times with the most shock effect. That's what it is, the shock effect and lead in, and we are addicted! And we know you will be also. Let's trade for the most erotic scenario and make it happen?
Cee Cee
Cee Cee
Hopefully I'm what you're looking for and maybe I could help fulfill your fantasy
Dee
Dee
Hey I am in Jackson, man 29, with brown dick can make your wife scream c contact me here

Swingers  Swingers Forum